Is God Calling You to Make a Difference in a Child's Life at Mitchell-Neilson Schools?
On April 6, 2015, the PEP Team (People Encouraging Pupils) began. Members of First Baptist East Main Street and First Baptist East Castle began mentoring/tutoring students at Mitchell-Neilson Schools who desperately need a positive adult influence. Please join us in this vital local mission initiative!
Requirements to be a mentor/tutor:
- Must commit to mentor/tutor for the school year.
- Must mentor/tutor one hour per week (M-F, 9am-3pm)
- Must agree to a background check.
- Must attend a two-hour training session.
- Must follow the teacher's instructions for the student.
- Must notify the school if an emergency arises and you cannot mentor/tutor that week.
If you are interested in making a difference in the life of a child at Mitchell-Neilson School, please print the
and return your completed forms to Donna Gibson (615.713.0953; email@example.com).
Returning PEP Team members should complete the following form: