Welcome Keri Bunasky - WEE School Director
The WEE School Committee in cooperation and consultation with the First Baptist Church Personnel Committee has completed the search process of selecting a new director after receiving multiple resumes and interviewing 3 finalists last week. Our new WEE School Director is Keri Bunasky and she begins serving as director effective immediately. Keri and her sons, Matthew and Stephen- 3rd graders, are active members of First Baptist Church. Keri has served most recently at Lascassas Baptist Church Preschool, a licensed full day center, for six years. Prior to her tenure at Lascassas Preschool, Keri worked with child protective services as a case manager as well as working with senior adult service centers in the Middle Tennessee area. Please continue to keep Keri, one another and our WEE School families in your prayers in the days ahead.
WEE School is...
- A ministry of First Baptist Church designed to meet the needs of young families of First Baptist as well as the community of Murfreesboro.
- We offer infant care beginning at three months and preschool learning through structured play for children one year through pre-kindergarten.
- Our staff is committed to sharing God's love with parents and preschoolers through Christian education and the power of prayer.
- Our program is structured to help your children grow in understanding and love for themselves, their families and others. We want to help them grow in the awareness that God loves them and Jesus is a special friend.
- Our program will help your children grow in their abilities, think creatively, solve problems, and develop language skills.
What makes us unique?
- We have chapel time weekly, music time, a playground and a gym for recess time.
- The children have a chance to learn the importance of helping others through mission projects for the community.
- Since we are located a block off the square in Murfreesboro, your child will have opportunities to go on Downtown Field Trips to the Linebaugh Library, the Fire Station, and other fun educational trips.
WEE School operates from mid-August through mid-May offering two programs:
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 8:15 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:15 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
WEE School closely follows the traditional calendar of Murfreesboro City Schools.
Keri Bunasky, WEE School Director
2017/2018 School Year Registration Information
Registration is now open for the 2017/2018 School Year.
Registration Fee: $90 (non-refundable)
Registration fee required with registration form.
Tuition: $180 per month
Infants, Ones, Twos, Threes, Fours
Completed registration form, along with registration fee, should be submitted to Keri Bunasky, Monday - Thursday, 8:15 a.m. - 2:15 p.m. to ensure space availability. Please make checks payable to FBC WEE School.
Check us out on Facebook (First Baptist WEE School)!