To receive text updates enter your mobile number including the area code and provider below:
The First Baptist Church Children’s Ministry strives to lead children into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to disciple children in their faith journey by:
Teaching God’s word,
Encouraging life application through worship and service,
Empowering families with the tools to assist in the spiritual development of children.
Mark Your Calendars
· July 15-18- Passport Kids Camp for 3rd-5th Graders
· Fri., July 28 - Playdate at Sportscom Miracle Field Park at 9 am
· Sun., August 6 - Promotion Sunday; Blessing of the Backpacks
· Fri., August 11/6 PM - Back to School Picnic at Hutchinson Farm
· Wed., Aug. 16 - Wed. Missions and Music Kickoff
BLESSING OF THE BACKPACKS
All students are invited to bring their backpacks to worship on Sunday, August 6. Children and youth are encouraged to bring empty backpacks or ones containing Bibles and what is needed for Bible study and worship for the morning. Our congregation will have a time of prayer for our students as they start the new school year as well as a time of prayer and commissioning for school staff and volunteers who work with students in the months ahead.
Sunday, August 6: Students go directly to their new classes!
Look us up on Facebook under FBC M’Boro Preschool and Children’s Ministry. Also, pick up a Wed. Missions and Music Handbook for 2016-2017 dates and events.